Sunday, October 2, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 81

01  She - Ginger & The Chiffons
02  It Would Mean So Much To Me - Dorisetta Clark
03  A Long Time Ago - Danny Stewart
04  My Girl - Tony Dell
05  Linda - The Columbus Pulsations
06  Til I Come Home To You - Dee Impulse
07  How Do I Stand With You - Aki Aleong
08  Late Summer Love - The Grand Prix
09  Slow Down Willie - Willie Cobb
10  Your Last Goodbye - The Fresandos
11  Falling In Love - Johnny Watson
12  Congratulations - Artamer James
13  Come Back - The Harmonaires
14  She'll Come To Me - The Revlons
15  One Sided Love - Bobby Capri
16  Why Didn't You Tell Me - Cratrell Dickson 
17  The Day Before Yesterday - Darnell & The Dreams 
18  Summertime Angel - The Intentions
19  Wrap My Heart In Velvet - Johnny Cole & The Reptiles
20  I Really Do - The Five Echoes 
21  Aphrodite - The Passions
22  Honey Dew - Byron Gipson
23  Run Pretty Baby - The Regals
24  Picture Of Love - The Laurels 
25  Lucky Joe - Al MacGee
26  How Are You - The Monarchs 
27  Magic Mountain - The Medallions
28  We Kissed In The Shadows - The Luvs


http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/lyw7eb9x/file.html

8 comments:


  1. Final volume, thanks to Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Final volume? No,no, to keep going! (i'm kidding, guys) . Thanks a lot. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful collection Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Many thanks for the greatest doo wop series I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conhecia 78 volumes desta coleção. Não sabia da existência de mais 3.
    Obrigado por compartilhar.
    Deus abençoe a todos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jake for sharing these 81 volumes of "vocal group harmony" on your blog. I got 129 volumes of this serie. So if you are interested in those 48 remaining volumes until now, please contact me and I will see how I can forward them to you so that you can put them on your blog too. (e-mail:didier.baguet@gmail.com)
    Grts

    ReplyDelete