Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 085

01  Down The Aisle Of Love - Quintones
02  Yvonne - Parakeets
03  Secret Lover - Bobby Sands & The Teentones
04  Please Baby Please - Monograms
05  Marlene - Visions 
06  Welcome Home - Dreamlovers 
07  Hold My Baby - Five Letters
08  Stop Foolin’ Around - Shirley Haven & The Four Jacks
09  My Lover - Neons
10  Dream A Little Dream - Perez Brothers
11  Lonely Nights - Jimmy Von Carl
12  You Don’t Understand - Smiley Moon & The Moontunes 
13  Heaven And Paradise - Del Vikings
14  Searching For Tomorrow - Jay Dee Bryant
15  Lonely Room - Lee Andrews & The Hearts 
16  A Little Too Long - Wanderers 
17  She Is The Girl For Me - Fabuliers
18  My Heart - Fi-Tones
19  Star Of Love - Don Bryant
20  Please Baby - Five Willows 
21  All My Love - Ray Frazier
22  Lookout - Four Buddies
23  Be Cool My Heart - Fatso Theus & The Flairs
24  Stay Out Of My Dreams - Savannah Churchill
25  You Took Your Love From Me - Dee Jays
26  Is It Fair - Jimmy Milner & Group
27  Night After Night - Rollee McGill
28  Carmen, Wish You Were Here - Matadors
29  Tell My What Is Wrong - Lincolns Quartet
30  Please Say You Love Me - Don Julian & The Meadowlarks


http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/FtFPgCDF/file.html

1 comment: