Thursday, November 17, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 087

01  I Can’t Go - Townsmen
02  Tears Fall - Vanguards
03  My Greatest Wish - Teen Kings 
04  You’re The Right One - Kenny Beau
05  Don’t Go - Pennants
06  It’s A Good Thought - Chandeliers
07  Someone Like You - Royals
08  Never Again - Planets
09  Baby I Need (Ting A Ling) - Ben Joe Zeppa & The Zephyrs
10  These Things Are True - Ray Agee 
11  Happy Beat - Kents
12  Cause You’re Mine Alone - Arthur Lee Maye & Group
13  Everybody Knew - La Rells
14  Sunday Kind Of Love - Gothics 
15  Rendezvous - Desires 
16  Oh Heavenly Father - Quintones
17  If I Could Tonight - Newports
18  Let’s Go To The Rock And Roll Ball - Pastels 
19  Bad Boy - Gleams
20  Little Orphan Boy - Superbs
21  Should I Cry - Concords 
22  My Weakness - Capris 
23  My Angel - Willows
24  Lonely Days, Lonely Nights - Fabulaires
25  Don’t Cry Della - Five Roses
26  I Need Somebody - James Washington Lee 
27  I Am A Believer - Don Julian & The Meadowlarks
28  All My Love - Little Freddy & The Rockets 
29  Everybody’s Talking About My Baby - Debbie Dean 
30  Doing The Cha Cha - Don Julian & The Meadowlarks


http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/A6PrIpIo/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment