Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 092

01  Happiness Street - Alice Jean & The Mondellos
02  Writing This Letter - Fairlanes
03  Come Let Me Show You - Jesters
04  I Remember The Night - Del Satins
05  Please Ring My Phone - Starlettes
06  Talking To My Heart - Revels
07  Please Squeeze - Bob Johnson & The Dovers 
08  I’ll Guess I’ll Be - Viscaynes
09  Love Nobody - Rockettes 
10  You Have No Heart - Crescents 
11  I’m Just A Man - Billy Butler & The Enchanters
12  The Truth Hurts - Danleers 
13  Feel So Good - Five Thrills
14  How Did Your Vacation Go - Bobby Paris & The Parisians
15  Time Makes You Change - Dells 
16  Dearest Darling - Larry Smith & The Castroes 
17  Under The Willow - Dreams
18  Come Home Right Away - Dwellers
19  The Big Lie - Duke Of Earl 
20  I Still Care - Mellows
21  I Need You All The Time - Radars 
22  Mom And Dad - Upsets 
23  Come Back My Love - Buccaneers
24  Fine Brown Frame - Buccaneers 
25  My Love Is True - Royal Halos 
26  Spinnin’ - Earls
27  Please Give Me One More Chance - Gene Mumford & The Serenaders 
28  You - Initials 
29  Don’t Leave Me Baby - Maroons 
30  Away - Jacks


http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/luH9tsa9/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment