Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 099

01  Everlasting Love - Scale-Tones
02  I Could Have Told You - Harmony Grits
03  My Friend - Hi-Fives 
04  Walkin’ In The Garden - Belvederes
05  Our Love Is Like The Sea - Lon-Genes
06  The Gang All Knows - Lonnie & The Carollons
07  I’ll Forever Love You - Swans 
08  Here In My Heart - A. Debbie
09  Once In A Lifetime - Annuals
10  Lessons In Love - Mel Williams & The Montclairs 
11  Happy We Are - Charms
12  My Vow - Colley Williams
13  In The Still Of The Night - Del-Vikings
14  Too Good To Be True - Academics
15  Forever - Kooltones
16  Ain’t Got No Money - Melloharps
17  You Belong To My Heart - Valtones
18  Birth Of The Beat - Carl Bell & The Novairs
19  Wanna Go Home - Monarchs
20  Open Your Heart - Distants 
21  So Long - Pipes
22  Write Me - Remarkables
23  Pretty Darling - Velvet Sounds
24  Didn’t You Know - Lifesavers
25  Days - Ray Frazier & The Moonrays
26  Trying - Sonja Jarrett
27All The Way Now - Moniques
28  Lonely Hours - Angelos
29  Love Was A Stranger To Me - Vic Donna & The Parakeets 
30  Wish She Was Mine - Nuggets


http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/kGzdaGmI/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment