Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas In Harmony

01  Merry Christmas Time - Crosstones
02  Christmas Time - West Coast
03  At Christmas Time - George Grant & Castelles 
04  Happy Holiday - Jaguars 
05  Under The Mistletoe - Sheps
06  All I Want For Christmas - Ecstasies
07  You're All I Want For Christmas - Keystoners 
08  Don't Cry For Me This Christmas - Crosstones 
09  Just A Lonely Christmas - BQE 
10  Ride On Santa - Johnny Staton & The Feathers 
11  Please Come Home For Christmas - Saints
12  I Want You For Christmas - Rudy West & The Keys 
13  Christmas To New Year - Choice
14  My Grandmother's Christmas - Swallows
15  Merry Christmas To My Heart - Sheps 
16  Johnny (Missing Christmas Day) - Crosstones
17  Merry Christmas Darling - Jaguars
18  White Christmas - Saints
19  Christmas Time Is Coming - Storytellers
20  I'll Be Home For Christmas - Ecstasies 
21  Winter Wonderland - Blossoms
22  Mary Had A Baby - Choice


http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/WtmgwN0O/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment