Saturday, December 3, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 103

01  The Sun Will Shine Again - Adelphis 
02  Remember The Night - Loungers 
03  What's The Matter Baby - Madison Brothers 
04  Bobby My Love - Carl Ell & The Buddies 
05  When I Woke Up This Morning - Bop Chords
06  This Time Next Summer - Gigi
07  Dream Girl - Love Notes 
08  Little Man - Danderliers
09  Too Many Tears - Tina Shepard 
10  Freddie - Carmen Taylor & The Boleros
11  One Way Of Livin' - Doctor Rock & The Five Crowns
12  Tell Me My Darling - Miracletones
13  My Love Is Gone - Jody & The Shades 
14  What's This Thing Called Love - Dwellers
15  My Heart Trembles - Five Pennies 
16  Please, Please Darling - Henry Clement & The Dew Drops
17  Rumblin' Tumblin' Baby - Emeralds
18  Who Cares About Love - Nobletones
19  You Hurt Me So - Marksmen
20  Sitting On Top Of The World - Empires
21  Walking Alone - 4 Dukes 
22  Maybe - Maurice Jackson 
23  Zoom Zoom Zoom - Freddy Schaefer 
24  Partners For Life - Ruth Carroll & The Hamilton Sisters
25  With This Ring - Herman ''Junior'' Denby
26  This Is Our Moment Of Love - Anthony Renfro
27  Silver Lining - Starlites
28  Little Girl Lost - Bobby Roy & The Chord-A-Roys 
29  I Had A Dream Last Night - Aladdins 
30  I Love You So - Jimmy Jones & The Pretenders


http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/PsM3zAoN/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment