Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 106

01  Wedding Bells (Are Ringing In My Ears) - Sonny Gordon & The Angels
02  I Need An Angel - Little Man & The Victors
03  I Can’t Live Without You - Volumes
04  Falling - Companions 
05  Just Like Before - Ensenators 
06  Give Me Time - Dusters
07  It’s All Over - Hawks
08  Tell Me Why - Sunbeams
09  So Glad - Johnny Eager & Group
10  My Confession - Del Vues
11  My Love Is True - Saxons
12  Since I Fell For You - Love Notes
13  Cradle Rock - Rhythm Heirs 
14  You Know I Wanna Love You - George Young & Group
15  Show Me The Rose - Dennis Brown & The Atomics
16  Send Back My Love  - Holidays 
17  I’m Falling In Love - Poets
18  Wishful Dreaming - Genos
19  Sonny Boy - Berets
20  Rain - Demolyrs
21  A Fool’s Prayer - Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns
22  My Heart’s On Fire - Dell Tones
23  Cave Man Rock - Majestics
24  Moments Like This - Baltineers
25  My Yearbook - Bel Aires 
26  Merry Go ‘round - Wendy & The Schoolgirls 
27  Old Cape Cod - Five Classics
28  Won’t You Tell Me My Heart - Bill Baker & The Chestnuts
29  Telegram - Dilliard Kelley Orch. & The Three-Of-Us Trio
30  Lynn - Rhythm Stars


http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/rjBtLH3n/file.html

2 comments:

  1. thanks you for such a fantastic site
    i can't believe i missed it in my search
    to compleat a few of the albums lost in
    moving folders about
    big thank you from the nothern-madman
    in advance for all i find again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. And thank you for your uploads elsewhere on the net !

      Delete