Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 121

01  Listen My Heart - Cordials 
02  Just To Be In Love - Haven Knights
03  Pledge Of A Fool - Barons
04  Sentimental Heart - Shields
05  My Johnny - Little Miss Wanda & Group
06  Really Wish You Were Mine - Keynotes
07  Kingdom Of Love - Preludes 
08  I Am Dreaming Of You - Fashions
09  Gonna Take A Chance - Coachmen
10  Dreams Of You - Royals
11  Lonesome For You - Frankie Grier Quartet
12  Stop Crying - Four Fellows 
13  Something's Goin' On In My Room - Daddy Cleanhead & Group
14  Brenda - Precisions
15  Angel Child - Bobby Mitchell & The Toppers
16  Father Time - Melotones 
17  A Teardrop And A Lollipop - Shirelles
18  It's Over - Paul Williams & Group
19  I Wish You Love - Don Cory & The Montereys
20  Rosetta - (Jake Porter & The Ebonaires 
21  Who's That Girl - T L Clemens & The Sirnites 
22  Take My Hand - Echoes
23  Man In Love - Pat Larocca & Group
24  So Long Young Girl - Five Thrills
25  Why Don't You Believe Me - Five Crowns 
26  Say You Love Me - Clouds
27  I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Billy Stevens & Group 
28  Marilyn - Bobby Domino & Group
29  You Said Goodbye - Reflections
30  My Dream - Clee Shays


http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/TcAWVGQr/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment