Thursday, December 22, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 122

01  Tell Me Why - Five Chances 
02  Have You Ever Met An Angel - Valtones
03  Let's Fall In Love - Citadels 
04  You Broke My Heart - Demens
05  I Do - Clouds
06  Counting My Teardrops - Jayhawks 
07  Why Did You Leave Me - Sparrows
08  Never Let Me Go - Serenaders
09  Life Of Ease - Imperials
10  Bon Bon - Sandy Powell & Group
11  Sandra Baby - Gleems 
12  Sing To Me - Griffins
13  I'll Never Let Her Go - Royals
14  Tell Me Why - Swallows
15  Tell Me Tell Me - Ann Kirk & Group
16  Write Me A Letter - Duvons 
17  I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore - Arist-O-Kats 
18  Lorraine - Jackie Dallas & Group 
19  I Could Love You - Hank Ballard & The Midniters 
20  Love That Girl - Chevies
21  Turtle Rock - Tim Boyd & The Esquires
22  Do You Remember - Chanters 
23  It's You I Love - Chestnuts
24  The Big Sound - Delmiras
25  Go And Get Your Heart Broken - Imperials
26  Your Love For Me - Bobby Domino & Group
27  July - Ruben Warren & The Outstanders
28  There Is Love In You - Prisonaires
29  If You Were Mine - Andantes
30  She's Gone - Metronomes


http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/mYwSrCjc/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment