Friday, December 23, 2016

Vocal Group Harmony 123

01  I Prayed For You - Cell Foster & The Audios
02  Venus - Squires
03  You - Jake Porter & The Ebonaires
04  Arline - Starliters
05  Moon Of Silver - Mellows
06  Wilted Rose Bud - Interludes
07  I'll Be Loving You - Sparrows 
08  Dottie Baby - Buckeyes
09  I'm So In Love Tonight - Heptones
10  Just One More Chance - Combinations 
11  Pistol Packin' Mama - Jack Arnold & The Chalecos
12  Trials Of Life Can Be Lonely - Taffie Lee & The Jaynettes
13  My Chickadee - Neons 
14  Come On And Love Me - Chevies 
15  No Hard Feelings - Sammy & The Parliaments
16  What Am I To Do - Rockers
17  Baby Come A Little Closer - Five Willows
18  Four Leaf Clover - Ardees
19  All Night Baby - Robins 
20  Hot Mama - Chanters
21  Take Me As I Am - Demens
22  You're Mine - Johnny Flamingo & Group
23  Laverne - Five Thrills
24  Lullaby Of The Bells - Five Crowns
25  Alone Again - Five Chances 
26  Pass It On - Pre Teens
27  Apart - Yakity Yaks
28  Out Of The Mist - Pheasants
29  I Cross My Fingers - Bennie Woods & The Five Dukes 
30  She's Gone - Sky Tones


http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/uPJlmkOi/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you as always Jake for this incredible series. Not many to go now and the quality has not waned one little bit. Also l want to wish you a very Merry Christmas to you, your family and friends. As always thank-you for making everyday Christmas for all of us who follow you online

    ReplyDelete