Friday, January 13, 2017

Forever Doo-Wop 12

01  Lovers Hall Of Fame - Chrystalairs
02  The Things I Love - Fidelity's
03  New Love - Jayhawks
04  I Want To Love You - Sentimentals
05  My Love Is Real - Tony & the Holidays
06  Promise Of Love - Montgomerys 
07  I Found A Love - Hi-Lites
08  Must Be Falling In Love - Duponts
09  Love You Baby All The Time - Co-Eds 
10  Ooh Bop Sha Boo (Give All Your Love To Me) - Guytones 
11  Triangle Love - Shantons
12  Eternal Love - Rivileers
13  Island Of Love - Lee Andrews & the Hearts 
14  Could This Be Love - Don & Juan
15  What Is Love - Fi-Dells 
16  A Love For Only You - Stereos 
17  The Facts Of Love - Flourescents 
18  Love You Still - Velvets
19  I Love Him - Castanets
20  I Want To Be Your Lover Man - Medallions
21  Madly In Love - Lincolns
22  I Bet He Don't Love You - Intruders 
23  Comin' Down With Love - Delicates
24  Love Is Here To Stay - Starfires 
25  Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely - Exotics


http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/k8RsYrkU/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment