Thursday, January 19, 2017

Forever Doo-Wop 18

01  At The Hot Dog Stand - Castle-Tones 
02  My Secret - Barons
03  Hurricane Woman - Del-Vikings 
04  From The Vine Came The Grape - Hilltoppers
05  I'm In Love Again - Royal Jacks
06  Tell Me Why - Swallows
07  Raindrops - Vernalls 
08  I'm Gonna Feed My Baby Poison - Rocketeers
09  I Found A Job - Heartbeats 
10  L-O-V-E - Craftys 
11  You Won't Be True - El Venos
12  Come To Me - Shantones
13  If You Only Knew - Teddy Bears
14  Service With A Smile - Kuf-Linx
15  Pretty Red Balloons - Apollas 
16  Crazy Bells - Marcels
17  Hey, Little Cupid - Uniques
18  Cool Baby Cool - Flairs 
19  I'll Always Remember - Little Marcus & the Devotions
20  B.I. Moore - Headliners 
21  Tell Me - Skyliners
22  My Autumn Love - Danderliers
23  Every Day - Ray Allen & the Upbeats 
24  Forgotten - Versales 
25  Bye Bye - Bon Aires


http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/6WnL86GH/file.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    jake this is shaping up as another wonderful looking compilation series. Can you please let me know how many volumes are in this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. maltshophop ... there are 40 volumes in this series.

      Delete
    2. Thank-you Jake, l look forward to collecting them all. Once again thank-you for your wonderful blog. regards Peter

      Delete