Saturday, January 21, 2017

Forever Doo-Wop 20

01  Lover Come Back To Me - Cleftones
02  Mio Amore (My Love) - Flamingos
03  My Love - Mel Williams & the Jayos
04  Suddenly In Love - Six Teens
05  This Love Of Mine - Quotations
06  Listen My Love - Highlights
07  Hushabye My Love - Dino & the Diplomats
08  I Need Love - Calveys
09  Vision Of Love - Explorers 
10  I'm In Love - Pentagons 
11  How Can I Love You - Swinging Hearts
12  You, You My Love - Jo-Vals 
13  Crazy Love - Creators
14  Forever Love - Dynamics 
15  All My Love - Sharps 
16  I Love You For Sentimental Reasons - Little Joe & the Thrillers
17  Sunday Kind Of Love - Sentimentals
18  I Love You - Formations 
19  Let Me Love You - Metallics
20  Play By The Rules Of Love - Cavaliers
21  Have Love, Will Travel - Gallahads
22  (It Takes) Two To Fall In Love - Del Cades
23  I Found My Love - Velvetones
24  Love In Your Life - Tornados
25  Come Back, My Love - Cardinals


http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/ruQ9uljZ/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment