Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Doo Wop Jive & Stroll 4

01  Please Come Back to Me - The Avons
02  I'm Not Like I Used To Be - The Dixieaires
03  Bicycle Tillie - The Swallows 
04  How Long Must I Wait - The Larks 
05  Baby Baby - The Crows
07  Lovable Lilly - Lillian Leach 
08  She's Real Cool - The Mellow Kings
09  Why Don't You Write Me - The Barries
10  Please Let Me Love You - The Jesters
11  My Own True Love - The Duprees
12  Blue Velvet - The Paragons 
13  Hey, Little School Girl - The Paragons 
14  I Laughed - The Jesters 
15  So Help Me - The 5 Willows 
16  TV Hop - The Morgan Twins
17  Early Morning Rock - The Deltones
18  Zoom Zoom - The Dreamlovers
19  Don't Mess Around With My Love - The Orioles 
20  Make Me Lose My Mind - The Nutmegs
21  Baby, Come A Little Closer - The 5 Willows
22  The Diary - The Imperials
23  Most Of All - The Marcels
24  One Last Kiss - The Marcels


http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/Wi9TlSre/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Jake, thanks for sharing, #4...great records.

    ReplyDelete