Monday, March 27, 2017

Rare Doo Wop Ballads 1

01  I Kneel At Your Throne - The Emeralds
02  Wrapped Up In A Dream - Ted Taylor
03  There'll Be No Next Time - The Visions 
04  Memories Of You - The Fidelities 
05  What's Your Name - The Bottle Rockets
06  In The Garden Of Love - Dee Thomas
07  Soft And Sweet - The Continentals
08  It Happens Every Night - Johnny Firestone 
09  Never Let Me Go - The Poets
10  Over The Rainbow - Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs 
11  Sleep Tight - The Pastels
12  Take Me As I Am - The Notemakers 
13  Will You Miss Me - The Shells 
14  A Sad Sad Story - The Venangos
15  I'll Be Seeing You In My Dreams - The Gardenias 
16  My Dearest One - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys
17  So Young And So In Love - The Wheels
18  Connie - The Dubs 
19  Afternoon Slow Dance - Diana Raye
20  The Boy Most Likely - The Concords


http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/jk7RAiUg/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jake for sharing Rare Ballads...great.

    ReplyDelete