Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rare Doo Wop Ballads 3

01  For Your Precious Love - The Hi-Liters 
02  I'm Not Ashamed - Margo White 
03  King Of Broken Hearts - The Daytons 
04  I Ask You - The Desires 
05  Lola Lee - The Five Trojans
06  Sincerely With All My Heart - The Deckers 
07  I've Been Crying - The Five Fleets
08  Sweetest One - The Vilons
09  Better Late Than Never - Anthony & The Sophmores
10  Fool, Fool, Fool - The Impalas
11  Count The Tears - The Edsels
12  You Made Me Cry - Bobby Hall & The Kings
13  Our Anniversary - The Fiestas 
14  Golden Key - Count Yates
15  Blues No More - Eddie Saxon & The Paramounts 
16  Love Of My Life - The Frantics
17  I'm So Young - Maureen Gray
18  My Life, My Loved One - The Incredible Upsetters
19  You Must Try - The Swallows
20  I'll Be With You - Willie Sanders & The Embers


http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/j4wUaUhn/file.html

1 comment: