Sunday, April 9, 2017

White Time 3

01  Where You Used To Be - The Redwoods 
02  My Only Love - The Silvertones
03  Tcuddly Baby - The Deb-Tones
04  Tell Me Why - Phil Alan & The Ardees
05  My Bernadette - The 4 Gents
06  Let Me Tell You - The Contenders 
07  Dreaming - The Crescents
08  Tossed By The Tide - P J & The Gents
09  Too Young To Be Blue - Bill Erwin & The 4 Jacks 
10  Ding Dong - The Echoes
11  That's My Kind Of Love - Anstasia & The Harborlights
12  You Belong To My Heart - The Emeralds
13  Darling I Love You - The Teen Tones 
14  Three Coins In The Fountain - The Iridescents
15  I've Thought It Over - Dave Rich & Group
16  Dear One - The Corridors
17  Come Marry Me - The Uniques
18  Dreaming Of You - The Kaptions
19  Love Me - The Suburbans 
20  Again - The Mystics
21  Darling I Really Love You - The Markels
22  Stuttering - The Avalons
23  A Lover's Prayer - The Deltones
24  Goodbye - Patty McCoy & The Renegades
25  Donny - The Du-Ettes 
26  Xmas Will Soon Be Here - John Gaudet & The Laurels 
27  Angel Love - The Premiers
28  Our Love Is So True - Phil & The Catalinas


http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/KyvQ5RUq/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection. Thank you Jake. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete