Tuesday, April 11, 2017

White Time 5

01  Marilyn - The Wonders
02  Blue Beat - The Bon-Aires
03  I Do - The Castells
04  Rockabye Girl - The Van Dykes 
05  I Found A Girl - The Satellites
06  Coming Home To You - The Philadelphians
07  Just For You - The Hi-Tones
08  Sweet Little Baby Of Mine - The Hi-Lighters
09  Shelly My Love - Terry & The Crowns 
10  Teardrops - Russ Vestee 
11  I'll Love You - The Bluetones 
12  Memories - The Mistics
13  Why Be A Fool - The Five Playboys
14  Oh Nancy - The Ambassadors 
15  Chapel Of Love - Don Mikkelsen & The T Birds 
16  Rickity Boom Bay Ay - The Outsiders 
17  Ring Of Stars - The Catalinas 
18  Loving A Girl Like You - The Four Of Us
19  My Greatest Wish - The Teen Kings
20  Pickin' On The Wrong Chicken - The Five Stars
21  I'll Wait - Evan Mitchell
22  The Castle Of Love - The Raiders 
23  Love Me Tenderly - The Del Roys
24  The Girl By My Side - The Inspirations 
25  Pretty Penny - The Cameos
26  Jo-Ann - The Impacts 
27  Divided Heart - The Majestics 
28  Born To Be Mine - The Melodeers
29  Darlene - The Val Jeens


http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/hmrC9Yxf/file.html

3 comments:

  1. Jake, thanks for sharing, White Time 1-5...great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, thanks for sharing, White Time 1-5...great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this series, Jake. Quite a few songs here that you don't hear everyday.

    ReplyDelete