Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Laurie Vocal Groups 3

01  How I Wish I Was Single Again - The Four Epics
02  So Young, So Sweet - The Marvels
03  Born Again - George Smith
04  Stop, Think It Over - The Leverett Sisters 
05  Trying To Make It - Lee & The Leopards
06  I Cried - The Charmers
07  There Comes A Time - The Kestrels 
08  It Breaks My Heart - The Rendezvous
09  Till There Was You - The Unisons
10  Words Can't Explain - The Alteers 
11  Birth Of The Beat - Carl Bell & The Novars 
12  Just To Be Near You - Bill Baker
13  All By Myself Alone - Frank Fleming
14  My Little Donna - The Yellow Brick Road 
15  My Prayer - Billy James & The Stenotones
16  You You You - The Flamettes 
17  Ritchie - Gloria Dennis
18  Oh Babe - The Jay Walkers
19  The Slurp - Dee & Zee 
20  Love, Truth And Fantasy - The Sunshines 
21  I'm Startin' Tonight - Bobby Loye, Jr.
22  The House Of Cool - Joe Ravel
23  All My Love - Billy Vera & The Contrasts
24  Walking Down That Lonely Road - The Cousins
25  Army Green - Dale Brooks 
26  We Belong Together - The Belmonts 
27  He's My Dream Boy - Marie Antoinette


http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/tTWmQYF5/file.html

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite musical groups who play melodious music. I love their beat, composition and lyrics. All the number in their album are classics.

    ReplyDelete