Friday, May 19, 2017

The Glory Of Love

01  The Glory Of Love - Five Keys
02  Fool Fool Fool - Clovers 
03  My Reverie - Larks 
04  How Could You - Melo Moods
05  Rockin' My Blues Away - Robins 
06  I - Velvets
07  Count Every Star - Ravens
08  I Know - Jubalaires
09  Tabarin - Hollywood Flames
10  Crying In The Chapel - Orioles 
11  It Ain't The Meat - Swallows
12  Moon Rise - Royals 
13  Rags To Riches - Billy Ward 
14  Boogie Woogie On A Saturday Night - Five Red Caps
15  In Spite Of Everything - Savannah Churchill
16  Rockin' Daddy O - Heartbreakers
17  Wheel Of Fortune - Cardinals
18  It's Too Soon To Know - Orioles
19  Don't You Know I Love You - Clovers
20  Shouldn't I Know - Cardinals
21  Bambalam - Du Droppers
22  Beside You - Swallows 
23  My Affair - Savannah Churchill 
24  One Mint Julep - Clovers 
25  Sixty Minute Man - Billy Ward
26  All Night Baby - Robins


http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/MKBvnSqy/file.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jake for this compilation and those of recent days. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, thank you for this great comp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice collection of tunes from the early 50`s.Thanks Michael

    ReplyDelete