Thursday, June 15, 2017

Heavy On Doo Wop 03

01  Big Fat Mama - Chuck Higgins & The Mellomoods 
02  Sittin' On The Porch - Robert Stallwoth & The Five Peaks
03  Honest Darling - The Four Voices
04  Kola - The Serenaders 
05  Sad And Blue - The Monorails
06  Drive It Home - Hal Paige & The His Wailers
07  Honest I Do - Cell Foster & The Audios
08  I Love You So - Grady Chapman & The Suedes 
09  I've Been Accused - The Turks
10  I've Got A Feeling - The Native Boys 
11  Beautiful Love - Chuck Higgins & The Mellomoods
12  Hair-Net - The Five Peaks
13  Darling - The Magichords 
14  I Prayed For You - Cell Foster & The Audios
15  Juanita - The Monorails
16  Goodbye - The Serenaders 
17  Cherrlyn - The Native Boys
18  Laughing Love - The Native Boys
19  Late Summer Love - The Grand Prixs
20  Please Don't Leave Me - Leo Valentine & The Lyrics
21  Those Teenage Tears - Gene Day & Group
22  You're Driving Me Crazy - The Emeralds
23  I Want You - The Five Crowns
24  You'll Find Love - Hal Davis & Group 
25  I Love Only You - Ed Henry & The Nickles
26  Heartbreaking Train - The Crowns
27  Falling Tears - The Five Lords 
28  Valley Of Lovers - The Native Boys


http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/lQK6Ns9N/file.html

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this series. first thing i did, even before listening, was delete the covers. yikes!

    ReplyDelete