Saturday, June 17, 2017

Heavy On Doo Wop 05

01  Pschology - The Dandevilles  
02  School Letter - The Charmettes  
03  My Reckless Heart - The Thor-Ables 
04  Please Love Me - Johnny Alton & Group 
05  My One And Only Dream - The Pastels
06  The Wind And The Rain - The Madisons  
07  Eternity - Joe & Ann
08  Tell Me That You Love Me - Cleve Macdonald & Group
09  My Love - The Charmers 
10  Fate Planned It This Way - The Showmen
11  Funny - The Sonics  
12  Say The Word - The Starnotes 
13  Falling Rain - Billy Woods & The Emeralds
14  Dear Joan - The Spiedels  
15  Whats The Matter - The El Torros
16  Yes I Need Someone - The Escos  
17  Baby Come Home - The Gales
18  I Can't Live Alone - The Tangents  
19  This Love Was Real - The Showcases 
20  Meet Me At The Altar - The Romancers  
21  Too Late I Learned - Bernie Anders & Group  
22  Tell Me Now - Otis Williams & His New Group (The Charms)
23  Oh What A Night - The Tokens 
24  You Met A Fool - The Four Jacks 
25  Till We Meet Again - The Prestos
26  I Won't Tell A  Soul - Billy Lewis & Group  
27  When Boy Meets Girl - Fat Man Matthews & The Four Kittens  
28  I'll Be Home Again - The Four Jacks

http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/NrWw0uqj/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jake for these cute chubby people, Vol.5! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete