Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Heavy On Doo Wop 08

01  Come To Me Baby - The Belvederes
02  Lonely Island - The Parliaments 
03  There's A Girl - The Meadowlarks
04  Love Is A Game - The Alvans  
05  The First Taste Of Love - Tony Middleton & The Willows  
06  So Loved Am I - Jessie Johnson & Group
07  Copy Cat - The Wheels  
08  As Long As I Have You - The Angelinos 
09  My Love For You - Little Auggie Austin & Group 
10  My Baby - The Four Dots
11  Don't Lead Me On - Dedrick Martin & Group
12  I've Got A Right To Cry - Lee Andrews & Group  
13  My Very Own - The Blue Dots  
14  I'm Not Kidding You - The El Domingos 
15  On My Honor - The Hearts  
16  He's Gone - The Charmers  
17  To Hold Your Love - The King Cobras
18  It's Gonna Come Out In The Wash Someday - Annie Laurie & Group
19  She's Always There - The Premieres 
20  This Is The End - The Popsicles 
21  Flaming Love - The Gardenias 
22  At Last - The Majors
23  Ebony Eyes - Elaine Gay & The Harmonaires
24  You Won't Let Me Go - The Four Dots
25  My Girl - The Crystals 
26  The Bells Ring Out - The L Captans 
27  Lover Boy - Sonny Woods & The Twigs
28  The Game Of Love - Doris Browne & Group

http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/qBO0WIhZ/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment