Thursday, June 22, 2017

Heavy On Doo Wop 10

01  Mean World - The Mighty Mellow Tones  
02  My Last Cry - The Starlettes 
03  I'd Kike To Know - Bobby Charles & Group 
04  What's To Become Of Me - The Chessmen 
05  The Echo Tells Me - The Splendors  
06  Who Created Love - The Varnells 
07  Ten Questions - The Renaults 
08  Why - The Travelers (Featuring Lou Rawls)
09  No One - Gary Gordon & Group 
10  No Not Now - Sonny Fulton & The Mixmasters  
11  You're Just An Angel - The Pastels 
12  What Then - Mahalia Jackson & The Larks  
13  I Mean Really - Eddie Bartell & His Dukes Of Rhythm (Aka Fresandos) 
14  Beside You - Ann Fleming & Group
15  Corbella - The Coronets
16  Now You Say You Care - Bill Kenny & Group
17  I Need You So - Lois Blaine & The Four Sounds  
18  Dreaming - The Cosmic Rays
19  This I Do Believe - Dimples Harris & Group  
20  Beggin' And Pleadin' - The Coronets
21  Believe In Me - The Lollypops
22  I'm Only Fooling My Heart - The Heartbreakers  
23  I'm Just A Fool - The James Quintet
24  Ihad A Little Too Much - The Ensanadas
25  Old Man River - Ruth Brown & The Rhythm Makers 
26  Pennies From Heaven - Stomp Gordon & Group  
27  Don't You Remember - Etta James & Group  
28  Don't Go - The Tokens 

http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/G2IBdyl7/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Ronnie I's Van Storage? Is that THE Ronnie I? Or was that photo edited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin ... Sorry, I have no idea.

      Delete