Monday, July 17, 2017

Classic Corner Collections

01  Baby Be Mine - Melo-Gents 
02  Wait For Me - Embers
03  It Takes A Lot - Seminoles
04  Love I Beg Of You - Ensenadas
05  My Joan - Flames 
06  Just Like A Fool - Fabulons  
07  Is That Good Enough For You - Royal Jesters 
08  All My Love Belongs To You - Vibrations  
09  Oh This Is Why - Dreamgirls  
10  This Is Our Night - Creations
11  Why Must I Love You - Esquires  
12  My Love Will Never Die - Elroy & The Excitements  
13  I Can't Stop Crying - Daylighters  
14  First Kiss - Montereys 
15  My Debut To Love - Sensations
16  Let Me Help You - Wil-Sones  
17  You - Lyrics  
18  Oh What A Night - Tokens  
19  Alone - Ivories  
20  Take My Heart - Paramounts
21  Darlene Darling - Celtics 
22  I Still Love You - Originals 
23  So Lonely - Fabulous Pearl Devines 
24  Falling For You - Art ''Turk'' Caraman & Group 
25  Phyllis Beloved - Desires 
26  I'll Always Be True - Tommy Inetti & Group

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3wnRIYYk/file.html

5 comments:

  1. Some I've never seen! Can't wait to listen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake and Chi-Town, thank you for this nice comp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, most beautiful collection of rare R & B songs. Thanks to Jake and Chi-Town! Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome !! My pleasure.

    ReplyDelete