Friday, July 14, 2017

Rare Doo-Wop Box Set 1

01  Dream Of A Lifetime - The Flamingos
02  Gloria - The Five Thrills 
03  Tears Are Falling - The Blue Jays  
04  Strange Love Affair - The Dootones 
05  Tell Me Darling - The Gaylarks  
06  I'm So In Love - The Daychords  
07  No One To Love - The Crests  
08  The Facts Of Love - The Fluorescents  
09  Pleading No More - The Shells
10  You Came Along - The Phantoms
11  You're Mine Forever - The Excels
12  Someone Up There - The Chryslers
13  Walking And Crying - The Jacks  
14  The Key To My Heart - The Twilights
15  I Won't Have You - The Dubs  
16  Ding-A-Ling - The Cresendos  
17  Romance In The Spring - The Five Roses
18  Oh, My Love - The Arcades 
19  Explain It To Me - The Shells
20  Beverly My Darling - The Individuals  
21  Betty My Darling - The Laurels  
22  The Defence Rests - The Symbols 
23  I'm Travelling Light - The 5 Lyrics
24  Lost Lover - The Cameos
25  The Jump And Hop - The Romancers
26  Why Be A Fool - The Nobels
27  It's Going To Be All Right - The Decoys  
28  Heaven Knows (I Love You) - The Chuck-A-Luks
29  Wonderland - The Caribbeans  
30  Is It A Dream - The Five Satins

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/rUDRPq2R/file.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a nice box: Wayne Stierle concept! (by the way, who knows what happened our dear friend Wayne?). Thank so much Jake. Isidoro.

    ReplyDelete