Saturday, August 5, 2017

DooWop Does The Great American Song Book 02

01  Rags To Riches - Accents  
02  Let's Fall In Love - Chimes  
03  My Foolish Heart - Demensions
04  Canadian Sunset - Excels  
05  Summertime - Ravens 
06  Red Sails In The Sunset - Five Keys
07  Glory Of Love - Velours
08  Smoke From Your Cigarette - Fabulons  
09  Hearts Desire - Avalons
10  Old Cape Cod - Classics
11  Stardust - Billy Ward & The Dominoes  
12  Once In A While - Orioles 
13  In The Chapel In The Moonlight - Fabulous Four 
14  Hands Across The Table - Velours
15  Ebb Tide - Avalons  
16  That's My Desire - Channels  
17  I'll Be Seeing You - Skyliners  
18  The Breeze And I - Four Most 
19  I'm Confessing - Uniques  
20  Walking My Baby Back Home - Chalets
21  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Del-Vikings 
22  When You Wish Upon A Star - Dion & The Belmonts
23  I Could Have Danced All Night - Souveiners  
24  White Cliffs Of Dover - Checkers
25  For Sentimental Reasons - Devotions
26  As Time Goes By - Frankie Lymon 
27  Portrait Of My Love - Tokens 
28  Adorable - Colts 
29  Life Is But A Dream - Harptones 
30  I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over - Moonglows

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/orN6e9gq/file.html

1 comment: