Saturday, August 12, 2017

DooWop Does The Great American Song Book 08

01  Nature Boy - Shields
02  Til - Angels  
03  (It's No) Sin - Duprees
04  I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos  
05  Baby, Please Don't Go - Orioles 
06  When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano - Satellites  
07  The Twelfth Of Never - Tymes 
08  When You're Young And In Love - Flying Pickets 
09  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Dion 
10  Life Is But A Dream - Fashions  
11  Till Then (Alt) - Orioles 
12  Our Love - Rivieras 
13  Stardust - Skyliners
14  Sunday Kind Of Love - Excellons 
15  One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Dion
16  Just Because - Rosie & The Originals  
17  Why Don't You Believe Me - Duprees 
18  Since I Fell For You - Spaniels 
19  Summertime - Regents
20  This I Promise You - Five Keys  
21  P.S. I Love You - Dion 
22  I Cover The Waterfront - Little Anthony & The Imperials 
23  That's My Desire - Sensations
24  There Goes My Heart - Roomates  
25  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Billy Ward & The Dominoes  
26  How Sentimental Can I Be - Lillian Leach & The Mellows  
27  Love Walked In - Flamingos
28  Count Every Star - Ravens 
29  Unchained Melody (Slow Version) - Vito & The Salutations

http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/WsbWMiCq/file.html

No comments:

Post a Comment